The Solvent Extractors’ Association of India is organizing the 14th International Conference on Castor – Global Castor Conference 2016 which is to be held on 12th – 13th February 2016 at Hotel Courtyard by Marriott, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
The main aim of this conference is to focus on the issues present in castor industry and find suitable solutions via interactions with eminent speakers and panel members from India and abroad.
Latest status of Indian as well as global castor scenario and castor oil price outlook – 2016 will be discussed.
The conference will offer an excellent opportunity to interact with members from various segments in castor oil industry from India and abroad viz.
- Importers and Exporters of Castor Oil& its Derivatives / Castor Meal
- Castor Oil Traders & Brokers
- Players in Futures Trading and Officials from Commodity Exchanges
- Service Providers: Surveyors, Shipping Agents, Port Authorities & Tank Farm Owners
- Castor Oil Users: Paint, Lubricant, Resins Manufacturers Agriculture Scientists, Consultants & Govt. Officials
- Auxiliary Industries viz: Machinery Manufacturers& Consultants etc.
|9.00 to 9.45 AM||Registration & Tea|
|9.45 to 10.45 AM||Inaugural Session|
|10.45 to 11.15 AM||TEA|
|11.15 to 1.00 PM||Global Castor Consumption Outlook And Emerging Trend|
|1.00 to 2.00 PM||LUNCH|
|2.00 to 3.15 PM||Indian Castor Seed & Oil Scenario & Expectation|
|3.15 to 3.35 PM||Indian Castor Crop Survey : 2015 (Presentation)|
|3.35 to 4.15 PM||Castor Oil Price Forecast – Chartist’s View|
|4.15 to 5.25 PM||Castor Oil Price Outlook 2016 – Panel Discussion|
|5.25 to 5.30 PM||Concluding Remarks & Vote of Thanks|
Castoroil.in team will be present at the conference and we will update the news and highlights of the proceedings.